It’s the home stretch! As you wind up this school year and look to summer and beyond, we hope you’ll let us help you refresh, recharge, and revamp.
Please join Folger Education and a great group of like-minded teachers for all kinds of online professional development this summer! Save the dates below, and keep an eye out for more info from us:
- Expert Teachers in Residence on the Teacher Member level of Forsooth!
- Each Expert Teacher in Residence will serve an online term of two fabulous weeks, during which they will be present on the Teacher Member level of Forsooth!, aka folger.edu, in all kinds of ways, including an “Ask Me Anything” chat.
- Now until June 1: Sue Biondo-Hench, Carlisle (PA) High School English Teacher
- On Tuesday, May 29th at 8:00PM EST, Sue, a longtime teacher and teacher of teachers, will answer YOUR questions in a live text chat on the Forsooth! Teacher Member home page. She invites you to ask her anything, especially questions about how to recharge, experiment with new teaching ideas and curricular choices, and plan ahead for next school year. Sue is also an expert on student-directed Shakespeare festivals!
- June 3-16: Debbie Gascon, Dutch Fork (SC) English Teacher
- Debbie is a longtime teacher of all kinds of courses, including AP English Literature. She has lots of wisdom about using hands-on performance activities and primary sources from the Folger vault with all kinds of students, including students who love STEM and students in AP English.
- “Teaching Romeo and Juliet” Online Course on the Teacher Member level of Forsooth!
- Two weeks of Folger-created professional development for Teacher Members, all on teaching this classroom favorite
- Live and recorded video with Folger experts, plus all kinds of classroom-focused discussions and resources with fellow teachers
- SAVE THE DATE: July 16-27
- More info soon!
All this professional development, plus 350—and counting—downloadable classroom resources and lots more, is available as an exclusive benefit of Teacher Membership to the Folger Shakespeare Library. Yes! This PD and lots more are free for Teacher Members!
Not yet a Teacher Member? Learn more and sign up here.