Dearest Teaching Colleagues,
- …Share summer reading ideas with classroom teachers from over 55 different territories/states?
- …Watch our Master Class: Teaching Othello—a recorded hour of professional development with Folger mentor teachers, scholars, and staff—and discuss it with other teachers in a special discussion group devoted to teaching this remarkable play?
- …View and download 326—and counting—Folger-created classroom resources?
- …Download every handout from all 5 of Folger Education’s hands-on sessions from this school year’s NCTE Annual Convention in St. Louis?
- …Join a special discussion group devoted entirely to practical strategies for assessment?
- …Watch recorded video conversations with Peggy O’Brien, Folger’s Director of Education, and experts such as scholar Stephen Dickey, actor and director Michael Tolaydo, and high school teacher Dominique Parker?
- …Ask Folger Education staff any question about teaching Shakespeare—or any other text?
- …Get ideas and handouts for sequencing and scaffolding a Shakespeare unit?
- …Learn how to sign up for our April 28th teaching workshop at the Folger Library, just for Teacher Members?